See Credit Details Below
***Scholarships are available to attend this program. For more information and to apply, please use the following link: https://www.pli.edu/emktg/Scholarship_Application.pdf.
Why You Should Attend
The Annual Municipal Law Institute provides attendees with analysis of important developments, emerging legal issues, and best practices for local government lawyers. Regardless of experience level, municipal attorneys practicing in a city law department, or attorneys representing city agencies, or commissions, or their employees will benefit from attending.
What You Will Learn
- Legal issues and best practices relevant to municipal lawyers
- Ethics for local government lawyers
- Administrative proceedings for public employee discipline: best practices, appellate review, and preclusion
- What lawyers need to know when they enter a negotiation or mediation
- Supreme Court update for municipal lawyers
- Fifth Amendment takings and due process issues and developments
Who Should Attend
Attorneys representing city agencies, commissions, or employees, or practicing in municipal law departments, should attend this comprehensive program.