See Credit Details Below
Dr. Lothar Determann, partner at Baker & McKenzie LLP, Palo Alto, and author of California Privacy Law – Practical Guide and Commentary (3d Ed. 2018) will provide an overview of this new and very comprehensive data privacy law, including:
- Who and what data is protected? Any information relating to California residents, households and devices
- Who has to comply? Companies within and outside of California, no exception for B2B
- How to comply with the requirements?
- Sanctions for non-compliance
- Comparison to EU GDPR and practical guidance on how to address the divergence