See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program will review recent developments in environmental regulation – and de-regulation – affecting compliance obligations for a range of businesses and organizations. Among other topics, our program will cover the impact of recent court decisions, new regulations, and enforcement initiatives on regulated entities, with an emphasis on providing practical suggestions for management of environmental risks and compliance obligations.
This program will take a comprehensive look at how new developments affect deal negotiations, daily operations and corporate compliance efforts. Join us and our expert faculty for an insightful look into the current, evolving regulatory landscape and for many helpful takeaways to support your practice.
What You Will Learn
- Hear the latest on chemical regulation
- Stay current on environmental practice in the new administration: CERCLA, “Waters of The United States” rules, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, and PFAS issues
- Best practices in compliance, risk assessment, and litigation
- Learn about the EPA’s new “cost-benefit” methods and the 3T Toolkit
- Ethics! Earn one full hour of legal ethics for environmental lawyers
- And much more!
Who Should AttendAttorneys and compliance professionals invested in operations affected by environmental law and regulation will benefit from this program.