See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Presented by Practising Law Institute in cooperation with the Federal Communications Bar Association, join a faculty of top practitioners, in-house counsel from telecommunications organizations, and senior officials from the FCC in-person or via live webcast. This premier conference will provide attendees with an in-depth look at cutting-edge issues facing the telecommunications industry today including wireless telecommunications, broadband, cybersecurity and more across a wide range of perspectives. This program is ideal for those looking to get up to speed on the significant developments of 2023 while obtaining a preview of what lies ahead in 2024.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify key developments in the wireless, spectrum, and satellite space, including auction authority, WRC developments, NTIA spectrum plans and more
- Outline recent cyber a developments impacting telecom lawyers such as those related to IoT cybersecurity labeling, supply chain issues, broadband privacy
- Describe developments in competition policy as it relates to tech, telecom video marketplace, and more
- Identify challenges related to delivery of broadband services and broadband deployment funding
- Describe current and future priorities at Enforcement, Space, Office of Engineering and Technology (OET), and Media Bureaus
Who Should Attend
Telecommunications and communications lawyers and allied professionals working in this field will find this program to be of interest.
- Featured remarks from FCC Commissioner Carr, Commissioner Gomez, and Commissioner Simington
- Panel discussions with FCC Bureau Chiefs
- Lunch will be provided
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: An interest in or experience with telecommunications law and policy issues.
Advanced Preparation: None