See Credit Details Below
This Studio Briefing reviews how worker’s compensation operates on a fundamental level as well as the structure of worker’s compensation mediations. Our speakers share practical tips and recommendations for lawyers managing worker’s compensation mediations with specific attention paid to what should and should not be done during the lead up to and throughout the proceedings.
What You Will Learn
• Workers’ compensation (WC) law generally
• WC mediation: format, structure, participants
• Why Georgia WC mediation works
• Best practices for advocates: Top 3 things to do and NOT to do
• Unique features and special considerations in WC mediations
• Conclusions/takeaways/takeaways for non-Georgia lawyers
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.