See Credit Details Below
Attend this program and learn about the ins and outs of the attorney-client relationship within corporate settings.
What You Will Learn:
- Identifying the “client” within the corporate entity, including a closely- held corporation
- Identifying the “client” within the corporate family, when acting as an in-house or as an outside lawyer
- Effect of corporate transactions on file ownership and attorney- client relationship duties
- Special risks of joint representations in corporate transactions
- Representing corporate employees – either intentionally or accidentally