See Credit Details Below
Our Volcker Rule program began as a primer on section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Act and how financial institutions were responding to the final rule. In the five years since, the program has evolved to include more practical lesson points and an even broader range of legal perspectives to draw from, making this program a leader of its kind on the topic.
What You Will Learn
• How regulators are providing and coordinating advice on the Rule
• Consequences of non-compliance
• How examinations are proceeding and the issues identified
• Organization and operation of a permitted fund
• What proprietary trading the Volcker Rule permits
• Administering and improving Volcker compliance programs
• Preparing for compliance examinations
• Operational issues for foreign banks
• CEO attestation
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Lawyers and compliance professionals in the domestic and international banking industry operating within the Volcker Rule’s purview.
Advanced Prep: None