See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
This introductory course will give attendees a comprehensive review of basic elements and practical considerations when engaging in licensing agreements for a variety of intellectual property formats. Our expert faculty will address legal strategies and everyday skills to apply when licensing patents, copyrights, the right of celebrity, trademarks, software or any combination of these types of IP, along with special circumstances that may arise, such as potential litigation and regulatory, international, bankruptcy or antitrust issues.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand basic elements of copyright, trademark, software and patent licensing
- Understanding the basics of rights of publicity and entertainment licensing
- Spot protection and enforcement issues in cross-border IP licensing
- Apply strategies for enforcing licenses as shared by an IP license litigator
- Identify antitrust issues in IP licenses
- Understand the treatment of IP licenses under bankruptcy law
- Recall how licensing can generate new revenue
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for intellectual property specialists, corporate counsel and general practitioners who are engaged in intellectual property law and are interested in learning how to license and protect various forms of intellectual property.