See Credit Details Below
Designed for attorneys and other professional who are looking for an in-depth introduction to financial products, this two-day program lays the groundwork with financial product fundamentals before diving into each kind of financial product clients are most frequently engaging in. Experienced financial services attorneys will introduce the varying kinds of financial products, their individual structures and uses, and the impacts of recent regulatory and legislative developments.
This comprehensive program is especially helpful for those needing a primer on dealing with the more common financial investment products in the marketplace today. In addition to exploring individual financial products, there will be an in-depth assessment of what ESG priorities will look like in 2023. Analyze how the events of 2022, the evolution of social priorities, and governance transparency have impacted investment mandates.
Round out your understanding of financial products with an overview of what legal ethics issues attorneys should anticipate in the current environment of working remotely and appearing virtually. Also take an in-depth look at the legal ethics rules that are commonly in play with predesignated counsel.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Gain insights on financial products and their structures
- Become familiar with the basic economics of derivatives
- Understand distributed ledgers, cryptocurrencies, and tokens.
- Analyze Dodd-Frank and the impact of CFTC regulation of commodity pools and advisers.
- Identify the common issues that trigger legal ethics rules when working with financial products.