See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Whether you are new to the field, seeking a quick refresher, or if your law practice only touches upon employment law issues, this jam-packed employment law primer is designed for you. An expert faculty will lead you through the major statutes, regulations, case law, and considerations governing the employer/employee relationship, and offer practical pointers ranging from hiring to firing and everything in between.
What You Will Learn
- The basics of employment discrimination, retaliation, and pay equity
- Harassment law and trends
- Drafting key employment documents and policies
- Wage and hour fundamentals including recent trends and issues
- Disability, leaves of absence, and accommodation law
- Key ethical considerations for employment law practitioners
- Earn up to one full hour of Ethics credit
- Transitional credit available, including Professional Skills credit
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys and human resources professionals at all levels, including those who are new to the employment law arena or seeking a refresher.