See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
In this practice-oriented program, you will learn from an expert faculty about best practices and strategic considerations for handling current evidence issues, as well as the latest emerging issues in the digital age.
What You Will Learn
- FRE 807-Residual exception: where the exception is used and recent amendments
- Artificial intelligence as evidence and challenges to admissibility
- Authentication of social media and evidence from internet sites
- Body camera evidence and emerging sources of information
- Lightning round: update your understanding and knowledge of the Federal Rules of Evidence on relevance, unfair prejudice, other bad acts and propensity, hearsay and memory refreshed vs. past recollection recorded
Who Should Attend
“Trial Evidence 2021” is aimed at all litigators interested in a better understanding of federal evidence law “in action”.