See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
New technologies and cross-border transactions place valuable secrets at increased risk. Every failed business collaboration or key employee departure raises the potential for trade secrets loss. Damages awards in trade secret cases are increasing. And prosecutors are focusing on information theft as a strategic priority. Whether you work at or counsel a technology company or any other company that creates or works with trade secrets – which means any company – this program will teach you what you need to know to protect your valuable assets, safely share confidential information, secure effective remedies for misappropriation and prevent and defend against claims of misappropriation.
What You Will Learn
- Hear a primer on trade secrets law and the latest developments
- Learn how to prevent and manage trade secrets crises
- Find out the best approaches to safeguard your company’s trade secrets when crossing international borders
- Evaluate the unique features of trade secrets damages and the related costs of misappropriation
- Recognize the potential for trade secrets disputes to arise with cutting edge technologies and new business models
- Identify ethical issues in trade secrets disputes
Who Should Attend
PLI's Trade Secrets 2018 is geared to those who are responsible for assisting clients in protecting and sharing intellectual property, structuring business transactions, and litigating and resolving business disputes. It will benefit intellectual property lawyers, corporate counsel, employment lawyers, white collar and investigations attorneys and others involved in protecting intellectual property and key strategic personnel.