See Credit Details Below
This program does not offer CLE credit in any jurisdiction.
Networking is essential for your practice. Whether you seek to attract new clients, keep in touch with contacts or remain top of mind with referral sources, networking is a vital business development strategy. In the COVID era, you face new challenges to identify organizations holding networking events and connect with the individuals participating in online meetings.
Please join legal marketing experts Janet L. Falk of Falk Communications and Research and Carol Schiro Greenwald of MarketingPartners, with attorney Nancy B. Schess of Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP, as they address how to:
- identify your networking goals (10 minutes)
- locate groups and meetings (10 minutes)
- craft an effective elevator pitch (10 minutes)
- prepare for a networking meeting (10 minutes)
- follow-up with new (and re-connected) colleagues (10 minutes)
- consider the ethical issues of networking (10 minutes)
Take steps to improve your networking success. Prepare to make networking work for you!