See Credit Details Below
New York newly admitted attorneys (those admitted to the New York State Bar two years or less) may not use this program format to complete their skills credit requirement. Go to the NYS CLE Board for more information about formats, as well as for exceptions regarding attorneys based in law offices outside of the United States.
In your first years at a firm, the work can be overwhelming, while expectations aren’t always clear. This session will demonstrate core skills that will help new associates deliver high-quality work and confidently contribute to their teams. Through practical takeaways and real-world examples, associates will gain skills and insights for immediate integration into their practice.
Please join Victoria A. Coyle of Leading Legal Practice to discuss the following topics:
- Understanding the context of senior attorney and client requests;
- Easy-to-use guidelines for polishing your work;
- Organizing your assignments for maximum impact for senior lawyers;
- The importance of exercising judgment in synthesizing your writing; and
- A walk-through of real-world example assignments demonstrating the skills of effective junior lawyers.