See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program provides a comprehensive discussion of special purpose acquisition companies (“SPACs”) with a focus on key business, legal, SEC reporting and accounting developments and considerations in each phase of the SPAC’s finite, fast-paced life cycle.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
· Understand key issues in each phase of the SPAC life cycle
· List the major considerations when deciding to use a SPAC transaction to raise capital
· Deal with current developments in the SPAC process, including SEC rulemaking and related guidance
· Review legal and financial reporting issues in SPAC formation
· Enumerate accounting and SEC reporting considerations throughout the SPAC life cycle
· Understand the issues in identification of an acquisition target and a de-SPACing transaction, or liquidation if a merger target is not found
· Discuss litigation and SEC enforcement developments for SPACs
Who Should Attend
SEC reporting professionals, including lawyers and corporate legal staff, professionals involved in the preparation and review of financial statements, partners of public accounting firms and their staff, investor relations professionals, and audit committee members.