Why You Should Attend
This program features an informative discussion on how the role of the law firm pricing officer and director of client value along with the growth of litigation finance are providing greater alternatives for law firms and clients to manage their resources. Featuring a Pricing Officer, Director of Client Value and a Director from a leading litigation finance firm, this Studio Briefing offers strategic and practical insights on successful methods for achieving client value now and rising innovations in development.
What You Will Learn
• The billable hour model: Have the rumors of its death been greatly exaggerated?
• Alternative fee arrangements: What works, what doesn’t
• What ways other than reducing fees or AFAs are there to help clients reduce their legal spend?
• The growth of pricing and client value roles at law firms
• What new innovations in client value are on the horizon?
• The use of outside capital as a means to provide client value: Litigation finance
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.