See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Litigation finance is witnessing rapid adoption in a broader range of litigation scenarios and client profiles in the United States. This program features an insightful discussion between the law firm counsel and litigation finance perspectives on the factors that make certain litigation finance arrangements work and what funders look for when taking on a case. Our faculty will also address defense funding and discuss where the litigation finance industry may evolve.
What You Will Learn
• What are some of the other benefits for firms and clients leveraging litigation finance?
• What are typical litigation finance structures and how are deals usually structured?
• What are the main areas that funders look at when determining whether to move forward with a case and what are some of the key subject matter areas that lend themselves to litigation finance?
• Where is defense funding applicable?
• How will the legal finance industry and deal structures evolve moving forward?
Who Should Attend
Lawyers interested in learning how litigation finance operates from the law firm and funder perspectives should find this program informative.