See Credit Details Below
Telehealth’s expansion during the pandemic will only continue post-pandemic, with people continuing to work in remote locations. Faculty will discuss the latest developments at the federal and California state levels. Topics to be addressed by Crowell & Moring LLP’s Jodi G. Daniel, Alice Hall-Partyka and Lidia Niecko-Najjum include:
- The virtual care ecosystem (telehealth, virtual care, and remote patient monitoring) [12 minutes]
- Medicare coverage of virtual care [12 minutes]
- Considerations regarding requirements under California state regulation and the interaction with federal requirements [including coverage parity, establishment of physician-patient relationship, and modality requirements] (12 minutes)
- California and federal regulatory and licensing developments and flexibilities during the pandemic and beyond [12 minutes]
- What to expect on telehealth and remote monitoring in the next year [12 minutes]
Attorneys representing payers, providers and technology companies that support virtual care should register for this important presentation.