See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Presented by Practising Law Institute in cooperation with the Federal Communications Bar Association, join a faculty of top practitioners, in-house counsel from telecommunications organizations, and senior officials from the FCC in-person or via live webcast. This premier conference will provide attendees with a in-depth look at cutting-edge issues facing the telecommunications industry today. Addressing critical trends and the latest developments, including wireless telecommunications, broadband, cybersecurity issues, legislative updates and more, the Institute also focuses on industry competition, convergence and consolidation across a wide range of perspectives. This program is ideal for those looking to get up to speed on the significant developments of 2021 while getting a sneak peek at what is in store for 2022.
What You Will Learn
- Hear about key wireless and spectrum developments
- Learn about legislative proposals and other developments and priorities on the Hill
- Break down emerging technologies and issue spot for the future
- Dive into telecommunications infrastructure developments
- Learn about thorny cybersecurity and OTT issues specific to the telecommunications industry
- Understand how the pandemic has shaped current and future telecommunications policy
- Featured remarks from Commissioners and key industry representatives
- Lunch will be provided
Who Should Attend
Telecommunications and communications lawyers and allied professionals working in this field will find this program to be of interest.