See Credit Details Below
Join our faculty of experienced in-house lawyers, law firm attorneys and senior business executives as they explore the unique legal issues arising out of the convergence of technology and entertainment.
What You Will Learn
- Explore the Convergence of AI, Machine Learning and the Entertainment Industry
- Learn About the Evolution of TV Distribution in the Streaming Era
- Hear the Latest Developments in Music Licensing in an On Demand, Streaming and Multi-Platform World
- Contemporary Issues in Organized Videogame Competition, AKA E-Sports
- Explore Next Gen Rights of Publicity and Privacy, and How Evolving Content Delivery Platforms Are Changing the Game
- Take a Closer Look at the Brave New World of Sports & Streaming
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In-house counsel, law firm attorneys, and allied professionals who work in or with technology, the Internet, games, news, sports, virtual reality, television, radio, video, film, entertainment, interactive media, or telecommunications; and attorneys who practice in copyright, trademark, licensing, merchandising, advertising or litigation.
Prerequisites: An interest in the legal issues posed by convergence of technology and entertainment.
Advanced Preparation: None