See Credit Details Below
Join our faculty of experienced in-house lawyers, law firm attorneys and senior business executives as they explore the unique legal issues arising out of the convergence of technology and entertainment.
What You Will Learn
- The Music Industry and COVID-19: Understanding This New World
- Litigation Update – Important Recent Technotainment Cases
- The Insurance Implications of COVID-19 in the Sports and Entertainment Industries
- Legal Issues at the Crossroads: Sports, Entertainment, and Technology
- Recent Changes in Film, Television, and Streaming Businesses, and Related Legal Issues
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In-house counsel, law firm attorneys, and allied professionals who work in or with technology, the Internet, games, news, sports, virtual reality, television, radio, video, film, entertainment, interactive media, or telecommunications; and attorneys who practice in copyright, trademark, licensing, merchandising, advertising or litigation.
Prerequisites: An interest in the legal issues posed by convergence of technology and entertainment.
Advanced Preparation: None