See Credit Details Below
Join our experienced faculty as they explore the unique and cutting-edge legal issues arising out of the convergence of technology and entertainment.
What You Will Learn
- Understanding and managing risk in a risky Technotainment world: cybersecurity, data privacy and compliance issues
- Live streaming at the crossroads and in the crosshairs: numerous legal and practical issues regarding live streaming and the platforms that facilitate it
- Social media marketing: emerging legal and business issues impacting how brands promote products and services through social media and endorsements
- NFTs – potential legal risks, market impact, and strategies for entertainment attorneys
- Music, streaming media and the interactive space: relevant legal and business issues impacting how music is licensed for other mediums - such as video games, movies and tv productions - and used and cleared by streaming services such as OTT platforms
- Sports and entertainment insurance cases in the time of COVID – a year in review
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In-house counsel, law firm attorneys, and allied professionals who work in or with technology, the Internet, games, news, sports, virtual reality, television, radio, video, film, entertainment, interactive media, or telecommunications; and attorneys who practice in copyright, trademark, licensing, merchandising, advertising or litigation.
Prerequisites: An interest in the legal issues posed by convergence of technology and entertainment.
Advanced Preparation: None