See Credit Details Below
New technologies continue to emerge, promising to make the practice of law easier and more efficient for both lawyers and clients. What does legal tech have in the pipeline? Why should you be paying attention, and do you have a professional duty to do so?
Please join Joseph Raczynski of Thomson Reuters and Stephanie E. Niehaus of Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP as they discuss:
- The state of LegalTech today - setting the stage
- Artificial intelligence and analytics - unauthorized practice of law or attorney work product
- Competency requirements – what you need to know about tech
- Automated research – who’s supervising the bots?
- E-Discovery and predictive coding
- Safeguarding client data