See Credit Details Below
New and anticipated guidance under the 2017 Tax Act continues to have an impact on planning and compliance in the world of financial products. Additionally, new asset classes, such as litigation finance and cryptocurrency, require a re-thinking of established tax concepts. This year’s program will help attendees understand both the new rules and the application of old rules to new transactions.
What You Will Learn
• Tax consequences of nonfunctional currency transactions
• Financial products issues under Section 163(j)
• Litigation finance issues for U.S. and non-U.S. investors
• Tax issues raised by crypto assets
• Update on base erosion anti-abuse tax (“BEAT”) issues