See Credit Details Below
This term’s Supreme Court plenary docket encompasses a very wide range of highly significant constitutional and federal statutory issues. The issues include validity of higher education affirmative action student admissions programs, the Biden student loan forgiveness program, important voting rights issues, a clash between a state prohibition against discrimination based on sexual orientation, freedom of speech, important questions concerning freedom of religion, and significant issues affecting business. These are just some of the numerous important issues before the Court this term.
PLI’s 25th Annual Supreme Court Review will provide an in-depth review and analysis of the October 2022 Term. The faculty consists of constitutional and civil rights experts with a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and views. It includes a law school dean, Supreme Court journalist, law school professors, authors, and constitutional litigators.
What You Will Learn
The goal of this program is for attorneys to better understand:
- The October 2022 Term, including identification of major decisions and themes of the term
- Justices’ voting patterns
- Affirmative action decisions
- Important decisions concerning freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the right to vote
- Civil and criminal litigation decisions
- Decisions of the October 2022 Term impacting business interests