See Credit Details Below
The 21st Annual Supreme Court Review will provide an in-depth review and analysis of the October 2018 Term by a faculty of experts.
What You Will Learn
Key topics to be discussed at this year's program include:
- Overview of the October 2018 Term: identification of major decisions; themes of the term
- Justices' voting patterns; Kavanaugh's first Term; and the role of Chief Justice Roberts
- Important decisions on voting equality, freedom of speech, and religion
- Federal government power, including immigration
- Business interests and civil litigation
Who Should Attend
The program is a must for anyone interested in the development of constitutional law and the United States Supreme Court.