See Credit Details Below
October Term 2019 is filled with an extraordinary number of potential blockbuster decisions. Please join Dean Erwin Chemerinsky as he provides a review of the major cases including those concerning the free exercise clause, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and sexual orientation, race discrimination, DACA, abortion, separation of powers, faithless electors, intellectual property, the Second Amendment, and executive privilege.
Cases to be addressed include:
- June Medical Services v. Russo
- Espinoza v. Montana Dept. of Revenue
- Seila Law v. CFPB
- Google v. Oracle
- Comcast Corp. v. National Association of African American-Owned Media and Entertainment Studios Network
- Altitude Express v. Zarda
- R.G. and G.R. Harris Funeral Homes v. EEOC and Aimee Stevens
- Department of Homeland Security v. Regents University of California
- New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. City of New York
- Chiafalo v. Washington and Colorado Dept. of State v. Baca
- Trump v. Vance, Trump v. Mazars and Trump v. Deutsche Bank
Register now for this special event in celebration of Law Day and plan to join Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean of the University of California at Berkeley School of Law for this important discussion.