See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Jury selection is often when a case is won or lost. This day-long panel on jury-selection will provide valuable and current information on the best methods to prepare for and conduct jury selection.
What You Will Learn
- How to make use of jury consultants
- How to determine who you want – and who you do not want – to sit on your jury
- How to conduct research on your venire, including electronic research
- How to effectively conduct voir dire
Who Should Attend
Both civil and criminal lawyers who try cases to juries.
- Current and former judges
- Jury consultants
- Academics who have performed extensive research on juries
- Practicing lawyers – criminal and civil; plaintiff and defense – who have experience and insight on jury selection