PLI “Safe Return” Policy for In-Person Programs
See Credit Details Below
The landscape of securities litigation is constantly evolving and changing. This program takes you through all the issues that can arise in the most complex securities matters — from the initial government investigation to the filing of the civil cases to either settlement or trial. If you practice in this dynamic field, you know that the need to stay current and develop new strategies and tactics has never been more important. Our faculty of leading practitioners will update you on the latest best practices and case law. This program is designed for securities practitioners, outside and in-house counsel, compliance officers, regulators, investment bankers and securities dealers.
What You Will Learn
• How to approach the initial investigation and work with state and federal regulators in the interests of your clients
• How to assess the civil complaints and coordinate multi-district actions
• How to litigate the case through the pleadings, discovery, class certification and summary judgment
• How to approach mediation and settlement of a securities action
• How to try a securities litigation or arbitration
• How to approach and assess ethical issues associated with complex securities litigation
Special Features: Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Program Levels: All Levels
Prerequisites: This program is designed for securities practitioners, outside and in-house counsel, compliance officers, regulators, investment bankers and securities dealers.
Advanced Preparation: None