See Credit Details Below
This year’s Securities Arbitration program will feature FINRA Dispute Resolution leadership and arbitrators, as well as noted academics and experienced attorneys who represent both customers and industry. Our faculty will provide practical tips for litigating and arbitrating elder abuse claims and strategies for knowing when and which claims are ripe for mediation. They will also explore the hot ethical issues involved in securities arbitration for advocates and neutrals and getting a diverse panel of arbitrators in the forum. Finally, they will take a look at the latest hot topics and future trends in securities arbitration for 2019.
What You Will Learn
• Recent developments in FINRA arbitration and mediation
• Diverse arbitration and mediation panels: Wall Street meets Main Street
• Practical and legal considerations for litigating elder abuse claims for the growing senior population
• Mediation practicum: Best practice tips for optimal results
• Hot ethical issues in securities arbitration
• Staying ahead of the curve: Hot topics and future trends in securities arbitration in 2019/2020
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
- Earn one hour of Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias credit
Intended Audience: Attorneys and allied professionals who represent customers, brokers or broker-dealers in securities arbitration, or those who are seeking to enter into the practice. This program is also appropriate for independent arbitrators and mediators.
Advanced Prep: None