See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Designed for accounting and financial reporting professionals with prior SEC-reporting experience, this Workshop provides an in-depth examination of the Business, Risk Factors and MD&A sections in Form 10-K. The Workshop is conducted over two afternoons (half-days).
Best practice examples from different industries and companies are discussed in each section to illustrate effective disclosure practices. This is an interactive Workshop (via Zoom) and open discussion is encouraged to enhance the learning process. Frequent SEC comment areas and hot topics will also be reviewed.
The Workshop includes online access to PLI’s SEC Reporting Handbook.
What You Will Learn
- SEC disclosure initiatives and how these impact Form 10-K
- Covid-19 disclosure requirements
- SEC “hot-button” comment areas and comment letter best practices
- Interrelationship among the Business, Risk Factors and MD&A sections
- Intricacies of preparing the MD&A and best practice examples
- Key components of the MD&A Financial Releases
- Non-GAAP rules and practice issue
What You Should Have
To customize your Workshop experience and gain the most benefit from it, we recommend you have access to your company’s or a client’s Forms 10-K and 10-Q.
Who Should Attend
CFO’s, Controllers and their staff, partners of public accounting firms, SEC in-house counsel, investor relations professionals, and others involved in the preparation of SEC filings.
Prerequisites: SEC Reporting Skills Workshop for Financial Professionals or SEC Reporting and Practice Skills Workshop for Lawyers or experience with the SEC reporting process and use of Instructions to Forms, Regulations S-K and S-X, Financial Reporting Codification and Staff Accounting Bulletins.