See Credit Details Below
Experienced faculty will examine significant developments in education law and policy, as well as the implications of these developments for your clients. This program, offering practical guidance and covering the latest legal developments, is valuable for school law attorneys, impartial hearing officers, and agency and school district administrators, as well as parents interested in learning about the unique issues arising in school law.
- The most reecent Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and Section 504 decisions
- Special education in charter schools
- Sanctuary schools, education and immigrant students
- Current landscape on school safety and student rights
- Creating a community-based medical legal partnership to disrupt the school-to-prison pipeline
- Ethics and conflicts of interest in education law