See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Experienced faculty will examine significant developments in education law and policy, as well as the implications of these developments for your clients.
What You Will Learn
- Special education: COVID-19 potential issues
- Compensatory education and extended school year (ESY): COVID impact and beyond
- Trauma & learning: Student rights & emerging approaches
- Mediation of special education disputes
- Case law update
- Ethical obligations: Attorneys and non-attorney advocates under the IDEA and state unauthorized practice of law rules
Who Should Attend
This program, offering practical guidance and covering the latest legal developments, is valuable for school law attorneys, impartial hearing officers, and agency and school district administrators, as well as parents interested in learning about the unique issues arising in school law.