See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Legal project management continues to be a key way that legal organizations are changing their business model and increasing efficiency and effectiveness. This year’s program will have two distinct parts. The morning will cover the what’s and how-to’s of implementing legal project management at a matter level. The afternoon will address how to implement legal project management across your organization to improve service delivery, teamwork and profitability/value for legal spend. This program will offer insights and approaches for legal project management that can be implemented immediately.
What You Will Learn
Morning Topics Include
• What legal project management is
• Tools for using legal project management on your matters
• How legal project management approaches and disciplines apply to all types of practices and all sizes of matters – ranging from litigation to counseling to transactional practices
Afternoon Topics Include
• Recent success stories in legal project management at leading law firms and legal departments
• Changing client expectations for efficiency and innovation/working with legal operations professionals
• Using legal project management to manage from one matter to portfolios
Who Should Attend
Private practice lawyers – from solo practitioners to those working at the largest firms – as well as in-house teams and legal professionals who assist them will benefit from this one-day program.