See Credit Details Below
Fulfill your annual New York MCLE requirement for professional practice credit by attending this one-day program covering a variety of substantive law topics. Attorneys admitted in New York within the last two years will also satisfy their annual MCLE professional practice requirement by attending this program. This is your opportunity to satisfy your curiosity about an area of law that may be outside of your practice while earning the MCLE credit you need. You can satisfy your ethics and skills MCLE requirements at other programs.
What You Will Learn
- The fundamentals of advertising in social media
- The importance of cloud computing
- Key features of compliance
- Latest developments in global cybersecurity laws
- Important components of health care law
Fully satisfy your annual New York MCLE professional practice requirement for newly admitted attorneys.