See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program will address practical issues that often arise in pro bono representation, and strategies for successfully handling them. Faculty will discuss key considerations for transactional and litigation attorneys.
What You Will Learn
- Tools for working effectively with low-income clients
- How to balance other professional obligations with pro bono representation
- Strategies for securing adequate training and mentorship
- Strategies for obtaining pro bono opportunities for in-house, transactional, and litigation attorneys
- Ethical issues in pro bono representation
Who Should Attend
Attorneys considering pro bono representation as well as attorneys new to public interest and legal services practice will benefit from the program, as will attorneys involved in law firm or corporate legal department pro bono coordination.