See Credit Details Below
This program will address practical issues that often arise in pro bono representation, and strategies for successfully handling them. Faculty will discuss key considerations for transactional and litigation attorneys.
What You Will Learn
- Tools for working effectively with low-income clients
- How to balance other professional obligations with pro bono representation
- Strategies for securing adequate training and mentorship
- Strategies for obtaining pro bono opportunities for in-house, transactional, and litigation attorneys
- Ethical issues in pro bono representation