See Credit Details Below
In an area where advocates face increasingly challenging legal issues, whether they represent incarcerated individuals from a public interest practice, private practice, or as a policy advocate, PLI’s Prison Law program offers a unique focus on evolving prison law issues.
What You Will Learn
- Prison, jail, detention litigation fundamentals
- Prison, jail, detention litigation update and advanced issues
- Transgender rights in prison, jail, or detention
- Select issues for persons in custody: from prison safety to medical services to mental health
- Ethical considerations in prison law matters