See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
In today's challenging business environment, every attorney needs to deliver key information and influence people remotely. Since in-person and virtual facilitation skills are different, how can you share information on a virtual platform and still keep people engaged? whether speaking with partners, making a pitch to clients, or addressing a courtroom, you will learn to facilitate virtual meetings that both inform and engage people. This two-hour program is designed for all attorneys who are interested in improving their virtual communication skills.
What You Will Learn
• Prepare to lead and participate in virtual meetings
• Present your best virtual self
• Guide listeners through content
• Engage people so they become active participants
• Facilitate discussions and encourage questions
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for all attorneys interested in improving their communication skills while presenting remotely.