See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The ability to speak clearly and confidently is important for all lawyers, whether speaking with partners, making a pitch to clients, or addressing a courtroom. At this two-hour program, you will learn techniques that will immediately improve your presentation skills. The program is designed for all attorneys interested in improving their communication skills.
What You Will Learn
• Master effective physical delivery skills (eye contact, body language, voice, gesturing)
• Project confidence and control the anxiety associated with public speaking
• Effectively use notes to assist you in your presentation
• Organize your presentation to better communicate with your audience
• Handle difficult questions with confidence and ease
• Following each topic, attendees will practice and reinforce their new presentation skills with their colleagues in the audience.
Who Shouuld Attend
The program is designed for all attorneys interested in improving their communication skills.