See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program features tested strategies from seasoned arbitrators discussing the initial and final stages of arbitrations, including tips for conduct during interim proceedings and evidentiary hearings. Our faculty will also review strategies for the awards stage and considerations for post-award rights, including appeal and vacatur. Finally, our experts will share from their list of helpful, practical takeaways.
What You Will Learn
· Conduct of Interim Proceedings - Why You Want to Have a Process for Quick Determination of Motions, Dispositive Motions
· Conduct of Evidentiary Hearing - Same as Trial but Different, Evidentiary Considerations
· Practical Considerations for Awards - Why a Reasoned Award is Usually Your Best Bet, When You Might Want a Standard Award, When You Might Want A Findings of Fact/Conclusions of Law Award
· Post Award Rights – Confirmation, Vacatur, Appeal Rights, Rules providing for appeals
· Arbitration “Cheat Sheet”
Who Should Attend
Lawyers engaged in arbitrations or counseling clients to consider arbitrations should find this program informative.