See Credit Details Below
Join Wendy West Feinstein of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP and Annemarie S. Jones of Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP to learn more about remote depositions—what works, what doesn’t, and how you can use remote depositions with success in your practice.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Conducting remote depositions—how do remote depositions compare to an in-person proceeding? How do lawyers and parties adapt?
- Understanding the technology—an overview of what you need to know—breakout rooms, chats, screen sharing, document exchange and other essential tools
- Understanding how to best use court reporters to assist with remote depositions—remote swearing in, pre-marking exhibits, and how to ensure an accurate record
- Preparing lawyers, parties and clients for remote depositions—getting comfortable with the technology and the value of preparation
- State court vs. federal court views on remote depositions
- Lessons learned