See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Pocket MBA is a hallmark program designed to improve your understanding of business strategies, accounting fundamentals, and industry jargon used by auditors, bankers, and investors. Attorneys who may not have had the opportunity to study accounting or financial concepts will find Pocket MBA to be uniquely pragmatic.
Updated to address current topics in finance, an experienced group of accounting professionals, economists, and attorneys will introduce accounting concepts and principles, discuss lessons learned from their experience, and share guidance on the industry. From financial statements to economic concepts in litigation, this two-day program will provide a broad overview of finance and the practical legal considerations that emerge in the business world. Review of current headline events and actual financial reports will provide you the opportunity to immediately apply the lessons learned and broaden your understanding of trending finance issues.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Better understand accounting fundamentals and core concepts
- Assess key factors shaping financial reporting
- Navigate financial statements and interpret the stories they tell about the entity
- Gain insight into how economics can be relevant in certain client matters
- Get an introduction to valuations and what goes into evaluating the financial healthy of an entity
Who Should Attend
Attorneys and other professionals who work with, and want to learn more about, financial information and the finance industry.
Special Feature(s): n/a
Program Level: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None