See Credit Details Below
Technological innovation, Federal Circuit appellate oversight, and Supreme Court decisions continue to drive significant changes in the law. At this program, several different perspectives on many of the most pressing issues will be offered by experienced practitioners. It is designed to give you the information you need to maintain your practice edge, concentrating on recent developments and placing them in the context of constantly evolving areas of the law. Do not miss this opportunity to fully understand the impact of new appellate decisions on your pharmaceutical and biotechnology patent practice!
What You Will Learn
- Understand major case law developments impacting life sciences patent practice, including recent and impending Supreme Court and Federal Circuit decisions and noteworthy developments at the district court level
- Hear developments at the USPTO, including post-grant inter partes proceedings
- Learn about developments impacting Hatch-Waxman and biosimilars patent litigation
- Investigate ethical considerations impacting patent practice
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
The program is geared towards in-house counsel and law firm attorneys who are responsible for pharmaceutical and biotech patent prosecution, patent litigation, and patent transactions and strategies.