See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Developing a strong team dynamic is important in any working relationship, but it is especially important for legal teams and the attorneys and paralegals who work together in high-pressure client matters. Join this one-hour program to hear practical ideas and suggestions on how to be an effective communicator, and how to improve how you manage not just your projects, but your working relationships as well.
Hear from an attorney-paralegal team and gain insight on practical and important project management skills you can apply to commonly encountered challenges. Team commitment and communication best practices will be addressed, along with tips on how to utilize the technology at hand to support you and your projects.
What You Will Learn
- Discuss how to define and understand the roles of each person and work as part of a team, including clarity on who owns what task/area, how attorneys and paralegals will work together on a particular project, and tips on how to handle real-life and commonly encountered challenges.
- Learn how to ensure clear direction, alignment, commitment, and communication to help your project and team be successful.
- Hear practical ideas and suggestions on how to be an effective communicator.
- Understand how to successfully and effectively manage your projects and working relationships.
- Earn Paralegal CLE credit
Who Should Attend
All paralegals interested in improving their project management skills.