See Credit Details Below
Experienced practitioners in the area of pension investment law will give their perspectives, and illuminate issues, on current topics and recent developments. Continued statutory, regulatory and market changes ensure a full agenda of new developments to be debated and analyzed by the panelists. The growth of the defined contribution plan, and decline of the defined benefit plan, markets give rise to new financial products and investment trends, and changing challenges. Staying current on new ERISA case law, enforcement actions and ordinary course investment practices, is critical.
What You Will Learn
- Perspectives on developments relating to prohibited transaction exemptions
- Legislative, regulatory and litigation developments, including developments concerning the aftermath of the demise of the fiduciary rule
- Current investment fund issues
- 401(k) plan investment issues
- ERISA issues for financial institution that transact with, or provide services to, defined benefit pension plans
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: ERISA practitioners in financial institutions, service providers and law firms will benefit from this program.
Advanced Preparation: A basic understanding of pension investment law.