Please note that this program will only be offered as a live webcast. Speakers will be participating in the program remotely. As always, webcast attendees have access to all program materials, and will be able to view all program slides and submit questions to the speakers during the presentation. We thank you for your understanding as we follow the guidance of local health officials and work to provide a safe learning environment for both attendees and faculty.
See Credit Details Below
Experienced ERISA practitioners in the area of plan investments will provide their perspectives, and share their substantive knowledge, on recent structural and legal developments in this space. The ongoing evolution in ERISA statutory and regulatory issues ensures a full agenda for our outstanding panelists to explore and analyze. In this environment, it is important for practitioners to stay informed with respect to these regulatory, as well as case law, changes. This conference also is an essential venue for learning about new plan investment products and market practices.
What You Will Learn
- Legislative, DOL regulatory and litigation developments
- Current investment fund issues
- ERISA plan investment considerations
- Considerations for financial institutions that transact with, or provide services or products to, plan investors, including developments relating to prohibited transaction provisions of ERISA
- Evolving decision points for plan fiduciaries and sponsors
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: ERISA practitioners in financial institutions, service providers and law firms will benefit from this program.
Advanced Preparation: A basic understanding of pension investment law.