Why You Should Attend
Our expert panel of defense counsel and former Department of Justice federal prosecutors will discuss the government’s largest COVID-19 stimulus program—the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The conversation in this Studio Briefing covers specific areas of enforcement and potential enforcement resulting from PPP loans, including by the SBA, DOJ, and whistleblowers.
What You Will Learn
• Areas of potential focus by the government
• Ways to assert your rights as a borrower
• Current and anticipated enforcement activity
• Potential penalties from noncompliance
• How to protect against future investigations
Who Should Attend
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.