See Credit Details Below
- Impact of the new practice guide changes and what they mean for Patent Owners
- Impact of the switch to the Phillips claim construction practices
- What has SAS Institute done for petitioners?
- What has changed in RPI/Privy disputes?
- Will amending get easier?
- What other changes are expected in the months ahead?
- Is legislation likely?
Our distinguished panel will provide an overview of the opinions and then tackle these complex practice issues and more. Please join Scott A. McKeown of Ropes & Gray LLP and Robert Greene Sterne of Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox, P.L.L.C. for this One-Hour Briefing. And don’t miss PLI’s full day program USPTO Post-Grant Patent Trials 2018: Change & Recalibration. Register now!