See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Whether you are plaintiff’s or defendant’s counsel, you must be up to date on the current state of the law and able to quickly develop successful litigation strategies and tactics. Outside and in-house lawyers with national reputations in patent litigation will offer guidance on trying and managing bench and jury patent trials, as well as U.S. Patent Office post-grant trial proceedings, and the program as a whole will furnish comprehensive coverage of every phase of these patent matters. U.S. District Court Judges will provide their insights on the conduct and management of patent litigation, in addition to sharing practical tips for litigants.
- Watch a demonstration of an effective opening statement in a patent case from the plaintiff and the defendant, including commentary from a jury consultant
- Hear recent developments affecting patent litigation practice and case strategies, including current and future impacts of key Supreme Court and Federal Circuit decisions, as well as proposed legislation
- Discover strategies for multi-party litigation, joint defense groups, indemnification, and indirect and divided infringement claims
- Understand advanced strategies and tactics in navigating the complex world of patents, including patent monetization and litigation finance, patent litigation, parallel PTO proceedings and business considerations
- Explore trends in patent remedies: damages, injunctions and ongoing royalties where an injunction is not granted
- Recognize ethical issues in jury cases, including the role of social media
Who Should Attend
If you are a patent litigator/lawyer, general business litigator, patent prosecutor, or corporate counsel, attend this comprehensive program and hone your patent litigation skills in just two days!
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
- Listen as District Court Judges share their views on managing patent litigation, recent trends, and tips for efficient case disposition (featuring two separate Judges sessions!)