See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The past several years have brought a dizzying array of changes in patent law, between proposed new legislation, new USPTO filing procedures, and Supreme Court activity at a rate not seen in decades. The Institute is your answer to keeping abreast of these myriad developments, whether your practice focuses on litigation, prosecution, or strategy/transactions.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand ITC patent enforcement strategies and insights
- Learn best practices in popular litigation venues around the country
- Know techniques for building a strong patent portfolio from an in-house perspective
- Find out the continuing effects of Halo on willful infringement, waiver and privilege, critical principles, and strategies
- Learn about the latest PTO rules and regulations
Who Should Attend
Patent practitioners of all varieties can truly make PLI's Patent Law Institute 2023 their one-stop shop for patent law updates.
Special Feature: Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: Understanding of Patent Law
Advanced Preparation: None