See Credit Details Below
Please join William P. Atkins and Richard L. Kirkpatrick, Partners at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP as they address:
- considerations for product design patentability and infringement; new developments and case law
- considerations for trade dress protectability and infringement; new developments and case law
- numerous visuals of litigated product designs found to be valid and infringed, or not
- forums for asserting rights
- considerations of costs, time frames, and practicalities of IP protection for product designs
Participants to this One-Hour Briefing are entitled to a 35% discount off PLI’s Likelihood of Confusion in Trademark Law. Simply enter discount code OHB9 LC130 into both priority code boxes in your cart prior to checkout.